I want to help organizations that do meaningful work by offering my skills in entrepreneurship and digital service design. My goal is to help non-profits conceive and test new tools that improve their level of service.
Do you have a project in mind? I’m looking for one month internships for the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018.
First read the rest of this page please, to make sure we’re a good match.
- Local: a project benefiting my local community in Brussels.
- Important: helping in areas that improve people’s lives.
- Hands-on: coming up with solutions by embedding myself for a whole month.
- Service oriented: building and testing new tools that structurally improve how you service people. Not just helping you build a new website.
- Full-on: working with your team for a complete month on a well defined and sizable project.
- Valuable: making solutions that people need, by testing early and often.
- Novel: areas of life that I don’t know much about yet. Where I can learn a lot. Luckily that’s vast.
- Established: organizations that have a history and a knowledgeable team. I’m not going to build your startup idea for you.
- Transparent: sharing the problems, insights, and solutions publicly so others can learn from it too, and hopefully contribute. I make videos of the entire project.
- Structured: using techniques from service design to approach the challenges in a structured way. And also to introduce the teams and my audience to these techniques.
- Sustainable: looking for solutions that can live on after the project month. Solutions with a solid business case.
What I offer your team
- 20 days of free help from a skilled entrepreneur and designer. My linkedIn profile.
- A structured approach to help your team create and test a new service.
- Delivery of a high-quality proof-of-concept that you can build upon.
- Promotion for your organization and the solution we are building via my own networks.
What I expect from you
- A clear project with solid objectives in line with the project principles described above. Do you have a problem that needs solving?
- A mature and supportive organization that dedicates time to define and co-design a proof-of-concept. We’ll need to do several workshops and feedback sessions. You are the experts. I’m pulling the solution out of you, so you need to be there.
- Willingness to publicly share our joint story and the proof-of-concept.
Still interested? :^)
Let’s do this. I’m specifically looking for projects in the areas of agriculture, nutrition, and housing. To name just a few. I’ve been working in communication agencies and software development organizations for a decade. There’s a lot more to discover.
Want to collaborate?